noiembrie 05, 2005

{ Old, new Cluj }

I have lived more than 20 years in this city. I hate it, get bored, loved it tried to run out, but I am still here in the same place moving from a house to another from time to time, but in the same city, Cluj-Napoca. I don't even know if escaping is possible.
Is weird, why people lives for a life time in the same place. Using almost the same streets to go to school, to buy food to work, later... or to just walk in Sunday times.
So this is my old Cluj which I used for so many years. Maybe changed trough times but still the same. Not necessarily the buildings but the mood. The pics were shoot from the new Cluj and digitally manipulated to look older. And they do look old. Cluj is old. This is not a project that will be continued (luckily) just some reflection that I have done in spare time.






All the pics were shoot in my apartment neighborhood, one from my apartment window