noiembrie 01, 2005

Fall Collection 1

Caving club make each year a trip for the beginners. In fall, usually at the beginning of October, this year late October almost November.
First the Tuesday meeting, diapos projections photos movies etc. Anything to present our club in a fashionable way to attract beginners.
But each year the beginner a less numerous and the projections are the same, so from 80 beginners few years ago we had around 20 this year and less that 10 in our trip.
Which by the way is so boring (the trip). Ask all the dinosaurs from our club.
Caving on "Batranului" is not a very big challenge also nothing special to see there.
Just for the beginners. Uh!
The each year walking to "Batranului Cave".
I have promised few years ago not to go anymore but I did it again.
But this time I guess because it was late October we had a insanely gorgeous raining weather.
I am not kidding. I hate the rain when I am going to caves, but this one was great. I took my camera with me and you can see what I have got from this.
Lucky trip this year. Not to mention that I don't usually took the camera to caves.
Oh, and I forgot I didn't enter in the cave. Just to members of our club and the beginners.



Suncuius village



"Zece Hotare" plateau before storm



"Zece Hotare" plateau before storm




"Zece Hotare" plateau before storm